Pakistan often keeps conspiring against India, even though our neighboring country on the international stage proclaims peace and action against terrorists, it does not desist from its actions behind the back. Many terrorist organizations of Pakistan are often planning to attack India and have already carried out many attacks. Like Mumbai’s 26/11, Pahalgam attack, Pulwama attack etc. and every time Pakistan acts as if it has no hand in it. Now Pakistani religious leader Naseer Midni has exposed his country and the terrorist Hafiz Saeed nurtured by it.
Naseer Madani has once again appeared on the public platform after suffering a heart attack. On August 14, while addressing a conference in Bahawalnagar, which is said to be to the Ban terrorist organization, Madani made a big claim about Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Saeed. He said that Saeed had sent 10,000 terrorists to Kashmir. After this statement of Madani, the discussion regarding terrorism and the role of Lashkar-e-Taiba in Jammu and Kashmir has again intensified.
What did Madani claim about Hafiz Saeed?
Madani claimed in his address that Hafiz Saeed had sent 10,000 terrorists to Kashmir. His statement has again brought the debate about the alleged activities of Lashkar-e-Taiba in Kashmir and the role of Saeed into discussion. This claim has come at a time when references to several terrorist cases and investigations against Saeed in India have been continuously coming to the fore.
Hafiz Saeed is the founder of Pakistan-based terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Taiba. This organization is accused of being involved in many major and deadly terrorist attacks against India. The United Nations had banned Lashkar-e-Taiba in 2005 due to its links with Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. After this, in 2008, America included Hafiz Saeed in its global terrorist list.
When did Saeed’s name appear?
Hafiz Saeed’s name also came up in the investigation of the terrorist attacks in Mumbai on 26 November 2008. In the 26/11 attack, 10 terrorists reached Mumbai by sea route and targeted many important places of the city. In this attack that continued for several days, 166 people were killed, while about 300 people were injured. This attack on busy and prominent areas of Mumbai had an impact not only in India but also at the international level.
Was Saeed also behind the Pahalgam terrorist attack?
Hafiz Saeed’s name has also come up in the investigation of the terrorist attack in Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir. Earlier in July, a Jammu court had issued a non-bailable warrant against Saeed in this case. 26 people were killed in the terrorist attack in Pahalgam in April 2025. Most of the dead were civilians. After this attack, the investigating agencies had intensified the investigation into the network behind it and the role of the accused.
-
Gautam Gambhir Shuts Down Noise Amid WTC Struggles: 'Rankings Don't Matter'

-
Sidharth Malhotra's 'The Vvaan' Undergoes Re-Shoot, Team Changes Ahead Of September Release: Report

-
NEET UG Counselling 2026: MCC Reuploads Revised Round 1 Seat Allotment Result At mcc.nic.in; Direct Link Here

-
National Teachers Awards 2026: President Murmu To Honour 48 Outstanding School Teachers On September 5

-
Bihar Mid-Day Meal Shock: Worms Found In Food Served At 75 Schools, Students Refuse To Eat
