Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios : Australia's former Wimbledon finalist Nick Kyrgios has been temporarily suspended by the International Tennis Integrity Agency (ITIA) after he tested positive for cocaine. They have been temporarily banned.
The governing body said that Kyrgios has the right to challenge the decision. However, at the time of the announcement of the decision he had not filed any appeal against it.
Read :- Team India defeated Sri Lanka by 165 runs to take a 1-0 lead in the two-Test series, it was India's 600th Test match.
The 31-year-old athlete had given his sample during an event in Spain on June 22, which was later found to contain the cocaine metabolite 'benzoylecgonine'.
Kyrgios apologized to his friends and family in a detailed statement on his Instagram Stories and took full responsibility for it, calling it a “huge mistake.”
He said, “I will not make any excuses, but I want to explain what I have gone through. The injuries sustained over the last few years have taken a toll on me physically and mentally.” He also said that he will stay away from social media and public events for the next 28 days.
This year, Kyrgios revealed the identity of his new girlfriend and confirmed that his partner is Melbourne-based Danai Stamati.
Read :- IND vs PAK Hockey World Cup: Today India-Pakistan will clash in the Hockey World Cup, know who has the upper hand so far
-
Gemini Horoscope Today, August 21, 2026: Avoid Overexcitement, Be Cautious in Communication

-
Aries Horoscope Today, August 21, 2026: Will Be Sensitive, Pay Attention to Health

-
Cancer Horoscope Today, August 21, 2026: Will Move Forward, Will Adopt Smart Working

-
PV Sindhu Crashes Out Of BWF World Championships 2026 Pre-Quarterfinals Despite Wang Zhi Yi Battling Cramps; India's Singles Medal Hopes End

-
Colombia Declares 30-Day Emergency After 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Kills 319, Leaves 260 Missing
