Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly set to return to the UK later this month with their children, Archie and Lilibet, after six years in the US. They will live in a private residence outside London and remain non-working royals. King Charles is aware of the move, but their royal status and duties will remain unchanged.
London: Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have decided to move back to the UK with their two children later this month but will remain non-working members of the royal family, according to UK media reports. Harry, the younger son of King Charles III, relocated with his family to the US six years ago after stepping back from frontline royal duties.
The 41-year-old and his former Hollywood actress wife are expected to reside in a non-royal residence outside London, media reports said late on Wednesday. The couple are said to have enrolled their children, seven-year-old Prince Archie and five-year-old Princess Lilibet, in a British school from the start of the new term in September.
Buckingham Palace said it does not comment on developments related to non-working members of the royal family. However, it is understood that the King was made aware of the move, first reported in 'The Daily Telegraph’ and ‘The Sun’, on Sunday.
The matter had not been discussed when Harry and Meghan, 45, were hosted at Charles’ Highgrove home in Gloucestershire for a "private family occasion" last month, when the King met his two grandchildren after a long hiatus. While it is expected that the King naturally welcomes the opportunity to see more of his younger son and his family in a private and personal capacity, there will be no alteration to their role and status as private individuals.
-
Fabrizio Romano exclusive: Tottenham reach agreement in principle for £85m Savinho move as fifth signing comes into focus

-
Jindal Steel to build Centre of Excellence at IIT Hyderabad

-
Gyanesh Kumar’s trip details ‘personal info,’ ECI denies disclosure

-
AMU manipulated its placement records to boost ranking: Report

-
Jharkhand HC stays cancellation of recruitment through JSSC-CGL
